AUREXUS (whose head office is located at 11 rue de l’Artisanat 49130 SAINTE-GEMMES-SUR-LOIRE), in its capacity as data controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy. This policy aims to inform you, in accordance with Regulation No. 2016-679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”), of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you are required to provide to us through our website www.aurexus.com.
This policy is intended to inform you about the categories of personal data that we may collect or hold about you, how we use it, who receives it and with whom we share it, how long we keep it and how we protect them, finally the rights you have on your personal data.
1. DATA WE COLLECT
By using the Site www.aurexus.com, you are required to send us information, some of which is likely to identify you and therefore constitutes personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”). This is particularly the case when you use the contact form. This information contains in particular the following data:
– Data made public: refers to all the information that you voluntarily fill in on the Site, such as contact requests in particular.
– Browsing data: refers to the data we collect when you browse the Site, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language, IP address .
2. HOW DO WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT?
We use the Data we collect in order to: manage the commercial relationship.
Legal basis for the purpose pursued.
– Execution of a contract or execution of pre-contractual measures;
– Legitimate interests pursued by the controller unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail.
When collecting Data, you will be informed if certain Data must be provided or if it is optional. The Data identified by an asterisk in the collection form are mandatory. Otherwise, the execution of your request may be restricted.
3. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY DO WE TRANSMIT THIS DATA TO THEM?
3.1.Data processed by AureXus
The Data collected is intended for us in our capacity as controller. Purposes Service or recipient manager: manage the commercial relationship (quote, follow-up of marketing information).
3.2.Data transferred to public authorities and/or bodies
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities on request and in particular to public bodies, court officers, ministerial officers, bodies responsible for collecting debts, exclusively to meet legal obligations, as well as in the case of the search for the perpetrators of offenses committed on the Internet.
3.3.Data transferred to third parties
We work in close collaboration with third-party companies that may have access to your Data, and in particular with:
– 3.3.1 Our subcontractors and service providers; We only send them the Data they need to perform the services we entrust to them, and we require that they do not use your Data for other purposes. These third parties will only act in accordance with our instructions and will be contractually bound to ensure a level of security and confidentiality of your Data identical to ours and to comply with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. These third parties have also all sent us a GDPR compliance certificate which details their compliance.
– 3.3.2 Our business partners in order to send you marketing information with your consent (possibility of termination at any time). We only transmit the Data to them if you consent to this transmission.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your Data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set out in this policy and in accordance with the Regulations and applicable laws.
In this respect, the Data used for the purposes of commercial management, communication and marketing are kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, then archived in accordance with the limitation periods.
Purposes Retention period: manage the commercial relationship.
When the retention periods expire, your Data is erased or anonymized so that it can be used without infringing your rights. Nevertheless, your Data may be archived beyond the periods provided for the purposes of research, observation and prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of allowing, as necessary, the provision of your Data to the judicial authority.
Archiving implies that your Data will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
5. ARE YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED, HOW AND WHERE?
Your Data may be transferred from a country located in the European Union to a country located outside the European Union.
When we transfer your Data outside the European Union, we always do so in a secure manner and in accordance with the applicable regulations, in particular with regard to the protection of personal data:
– Either by transferring the Data to a recipient located in a country that has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission certifying that it has an adequate level of protection;
– Either by executing or having executed the European Standard Contractual Clauses which have been approved by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection for your Data;
– Either by the use of Binding Internal Company Rules validated by the competent data protection authorities;
– Or by making use of all appropriate guarantees referred to in Article 46 of the Regulations.
You can access all of these documents by contacting us at info-a-aurexus-com.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prohibit unauthorized access to or modification, disclosure, loss or destruction of your Data.
It is important that you maintain the confidentiality of your identifiers in order to prevent unlawful use of your account.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ON YOUR DATA?
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have a number of rights relating to your Data, namely:
– A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner of how your Data is processed. You also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation that Data concerning you is being processed and, where applicable (ii) to access this Data and obtain a copy thereof.
– A right of rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data concerning you. You also have the right to complete incomplete Data concerning you, by providing an additional declaration. In the event of exercise of this right, we undertake to communicate any rectification to all the recipients of your Data.
– A right of erasure: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your Data. However, this is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons keep this Data.
– A right to limit processing: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the limitation of processing of your Data.
– A right to Data portability: you have the right to receive your Data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your personal use or to transmit it to a third party of your choice . This right only applies when the processing of your Data is based on your consent, on a contract and when this processing is carried out by automated means.
– A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data for processing based on our legitimate interest, a public interest mission and those for commercial prospecting purposes. This is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons refuse your request to object.
– The right to withdraw your consent at any time: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data when the processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent made prior to such withdrawal.
– The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to contact your data protection authority to complain about our personal data protection practices.
– The right to give instructions concerning the fate of your data after your death: you have the right to give us instructions concerning the use of your Data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at the following address: info-a-aurexus-com and/or via our online contact form. Note that we may require proof of your identity to exercise these rights.
We may occasionally modify this policy, in particular to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical developments. Where appropriate, we will change the “last updated” date and indicate the date on which the changes were made. When necessary, in particular but not exclusively in the event of a substantial modification or a particular event requiring the modification of this policy, we will inform you and/or seek your agreement. We advise you to consult this page regularly to take note of any changes or updates to our policy.
For any question relating to this policy or for any request relating to your Data, you can contact us by:
– Sending an email to the following address: info-a-aurexus-com;
– Sending a letter to the following address: 11 rue de l’Artisanat 49130 SAINTE-GEMMES-SUR-LOIRE. Version updated on February 28, 2022.